- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ennio Morricone - Casualties Of War (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K66258 000000000 K66258000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm transparent vinyl LP pressing. Casualties of War is a 1989 American war drama film directed by Brian de P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm transparent vinyl LP pressing. Casualties of War is a 1989 American war drama film directed by Brian de Palma, with a screenplay by David Rabe, based on the actual events of the incident on Hill 192 in 1966 during the Vietnam War. The movie stars Michael J. Fox and Sean Penn. An article written by Daniel Lang for The New Yorker in 1969, and a subsequent book were the movie's primary sources. Steven Spielberg said to Columbia Pictures executive Dawn Steel, "You'll be thinking about this for a week." Quentin Tarantino has hailed the film as "the greatest film about the Vietnam War." Morricone's score was nominated for a Golden Globe. Ennio Morricone composed and arranged the score of the movie. He has made scores and soundtracks for more than 500 film and television productions, making him one of the most influential and best-selling film composers since the late 1950s. This release is available in the Ennio Morricone Classic Soundtrack series and is strictly limited to 1.000 numbered copies on transparent vinyl.;Track List:1. Casualties of War 9:21;2. Trapped in a Tunnel 4:37;3. No Escape 7:02;4. The Abduction 4:46;5. No Hope 2:28;6. The Rape 3:58;7. The Death of Oahn 2:30;8. The Healing 2:13;9. The Fragging 1:19;10. B6Waste Her 3:46;11. Elegy for a Dead Cherry 1:14;12. Elegy for Brown 3:44;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.