- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ennio Morricone - Milano Odia: La Polizia Non Puo Sparare (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K89228 000000000 K89228000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Limited yellow/black vinyl LP pressing. MILANO ODIO: LA POLIZIA NON PUO SPARARE, a 1974 movie directed by Umberto Lenzi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Limited yellow/black vinyl LP pressing. MILANO ODIO: LA POLIZIA NON PUO SPARARE, a 1974 movie directed by Umberto Lenzi, is the quintessence of the Italian police films. Not only, it's even more violent and extreme than usual, with one of the best interpretations ever by the Cuban actor Tomas Milian. The soundtrack for the film is commissioned to Ennio Morricone, who at the time was already a full-time score composer, and had already worked in the same field. The Maestro wrote the entire OST starting from a single, obsessive theme, arranged in many different ways for each different scene or atmosphere. The whole soundtrack had never been released until 2007, and this is the first whole edition on vinyl ever.;Track List:1. Rapimento;2. Raptus Omicida;3. I Conti Ora Tornano;4. Milano Odia: La Polizia Non Pu Sparare;5. [Titoli - Versione Film];6. Raptus Omicida #2;7. Raptus Omicida #3;8. Rapimento #2;9. Milano Odia: La Polizia Non Pu Sparare #2;10. Rapimento #3;11. Raptus Omicida #4;12. Milano Odia: La Polizia Non Pu Sparare #3;13. [Titoli - Versione Lunga];14. Raptus Omicida #5;Special Attributes:YELLOW, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, POSTER
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.