- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ennio Morricone - Morricone 60
- Write a Review
- #K59506 000000000 K59506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:The LP will feature new recordings of Morricone's classic scores by the Czech National Symphony Orchestra. Ennio Morric...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:The LP will feature new recordings of Morricone's classic scores by the Czech National Symphony Orchestra. Ennio Morricone's greatest hits album called Morricone 60. Returning to Decca Records for a new deal that the Italian composer has called "an extraordinary moment in my 60th professional anniversary year," the LP will trace the entirety of the 87-year-old's career and includes tracks from Quentin Tarantino's western The Hateful Eight, which Morricone won his first Oscar for in February. The 18-track album also includes the soundtracks to spaghetti westerns like The Good, The Bad and the Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West, along with new recordings of his classic scores by the Czech National Symphony Orchestra, as Billboard reports.;Track List:1. Chi Mai3:20;2. Main Theme (From H2S) 2:30;3. Main Theme (From Metti Una Sera a Cena)3:30;4. Croce D'amore (From Metti Una Sera a Cena)4:34;5. Deborah's Theme (From Once Upon a Time in America)3:21;6. The Ecstasy of Gold - (From the Good the Bad and the Ugly)2:54;7. LP 1 Side 2;8. Stage Coach to Red Rock (From the Hateful Eight)7:02;9. Bestiality (From the Hateful Eight)2:43;10. Main Theme (From for a Few Dollars More)2:50;11. Titoli (From a Fistful of Dollars)2:38;12. La Califfa (From the Lady Caliph)2:35;13. Death Theme (From the Untouchables)2:43;14. LP 2 Side 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.