- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ennio Morricone - Per Un Pugno Di Dollari / Fistful of (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K92514 000000000 K92514000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Year 1964. Almost out of nowhere, the little-known and regarded director Sergio Leone transposes int...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Year 1964. Almost out of nowhere, the little-known and regarded director Sergio Leone transposes into a western key a film by Akira Kurosawa, and by putting together all the right pieces, adding a bit of intuition, lays down new rules for the 'spaghetti western' genre, giving way to an endless series of imitations. A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS would not have the same impact without the inimitable music written by Ennio Morricone, who had curiously been an old elementary school Leone's classmate. The main soundtrack themes were chosen from two arrangements that Morricone had already drafted two years earlier once removed the lyrics and added the unmistakable whistle of Alessandro Alessandroni, the spaghetti-sound was finally complete. The film was an incredible success, and projected Leone, Morricone, and in particular the actor Clint Eastwood into the Olympus of the Great. The soundtrack was released for the first time the following year (1965), along with the one of Sergio Leone's subsequent work FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE.;Track List:1. Titoli;2. Per Un Pugno Di Dollari;3. Quasi Morto;4. L'inseguimento;5. La Reazione;6. Square Dance;7. Senza Piet;Special Attributes:PURPLE, 10-INCH VINYL, POSTER
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.