- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ensiferum - Unsung Heroesa
- Write a Review
- #K84146 000000000 K84146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the Finnish Metal band. Titled Unsung Heroes and produced by Hiili Hiilesmaa (HIM, S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the Finnish Metal band. Titled Unsung Heroes and produced by Hiili Hiilesmaa (HIM, Sentenced, Apocalyptica, etc.), this is the hour-plus follow-up to 2009's from Afar, and sees the five-piece, founded in 1995, pushing their signature sound to bold new heights of drama and excess. A cinematic experience from first note to last, Unsung Heroes takes the listener on a journey of genuine light and shade, with the 16 minute-plus 'Passion Proof Power' showing that when it comes to the epic statement, Ensiferum are very much in the front-line, swords at the ready. 'We've tried to push the different aspects of what we do as far as we can,' reflects the band, 'the sonic scope is wider than ever. The folk elements go further down that path and the metallic parts will absolutely rip your face off!' Once again, album art has been supplied by Kristian Wahlin, with featured special guests including members of Apokalyptischen Reiter plus legendary Finnish singer & actor, Vesa-Matti Loiri.;Track List:1. Symbols;2. In My Sword I Trust;3. Unsung Hereos;4. Burning Leaves;5. Celestial Bond;6. Retribution Shall Be Mine;7. Star Queen: Celestial Bond Pt.2;8. Pohjola;9. Last Breath;10. Passion Proof Power
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.