- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Enter Shikari - Mindsweep
- Write a Review
- #K60373 000000000 K60373000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the British post-hardcore band. On THE MINDSWEEP you can hear Enter Shikari displa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the British post-hardcore band. On THE MINDSWEEP you can hear Enter Shikari display some of their rawest angriest vocals as well as some of the most dulcet and delicate. It's even more diverse than normal as they've built more confidence and fearlessness to widen their influences further. Melody and aggression will always be an important side of what they do, but with this album there was also a concerted effort to concentrate on texture too. Alongside the core of guitar, bass, drums, electronics set-up, there's so much new instrumentation and orchestration. Writing for and recording woodwind, brass and strings brought a new dimension to the music.;Track List:1. The Appeal the Mindsweep I;2. The One True Colour;3. Anaesthetist;4. The Last Garrison;5. Never Let Go of the Microscope;6. Myopia;7. Torn Apart;8. Interlude;9. The Bank of England;10. There's a Price on Your Head;11. Dear Future Historians;12. The Appeal the Mindsweep II
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.