- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Entombed AD - Dead Dawn
- Write a Review
- #K68781 000000000 K68781000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. If you don't know Entombed A.D., the deadly sonic force ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. If you don't know Entombed A.D., the deadly sonic force fronted by former Nihilist/Entombed vocalist L-G Petrov, well, then you're either no metalhead, slept under a rock since the late-80's or have already gone the way of all flesh with crawling swarms of maggots deliciously peeling every single bit of meat from your sorry bones. Entombed A.D.'s legacy goes way back into the year 1987 when the band originally formed under the name Nihilist. In 1989, the group changed it's name to Entombed and together with Morbid, Treblinka/Tiamat, Grave, Unleashed, Dismember, they established themselves as masters of Swedish death metal before flavoring the trademark 'Stockholm Sound' with a more punkish, rocking edge that culminated in the ultimate death 'n' roll classic Wolverine Blues in 1993, an album still very much present in the band's current sound. Just like it's 2014 predecessor Back to the Front, the commando's newest strike, Dead Dawn, does not rehash the early, pure death metal nor the softer leanings of Entombed in the late 90's, it proudly sports the filth, the roll, the death, the goddamn dose of heaviness you need, expect, and wish to hear from this pack. And, it has L-G Petrov, whose glorious, whiskey-drenched roar thrones above the musical fundament like a mad, deranged king bellowing his lunatic commands!;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.