- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Envy - Dead Sinking Story
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40396 000000000 L40396000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2005;Notes:Celebrating the release of their new EP "Abyssal" and in conjunction with their forthcoming North American tour, Tempor...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/04/2005;Notes:Celebrating the release of their new EP "Abyssal" and in conjunction with their forthcoming North American tour, Temporary Residence is proud to re-introduce Envy's breakthrough third album, originally released in 2003 on Level Plane Records, now repackaged and re-mastered. "A Dead Sinking Story" is widely regarded as an innovative high water mark for hardcore. "They would seem to fall into the 'emo' category, but they blow away 95% of today's practitioners of said genre" - Shredding Paper. RIYL: Tool, Isis, Mogwai, Hum, Explosions in the Sky, Botch, Cave-In, Thursday.;Track List:1. Chain Wandering Deeply;2. Distress of Ignorance;3. Evidence;4. Color of Fetters;5. Unrepairable Gentleness;6. Go Mad and Mark;7. A Conviction That Speeds;8. Seasons and Oblivion;9. A Will Remains in the Ashes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.