- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Envy - Recitation
- Write a Review
- #K72304 000000000 K72304000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:It's no surprise that Envy have increasingly found inspiration in instrumental rock and experimental ambient music i? g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:It's no surprise that Envy have increasingly found inspiration in instrumental rock and experimental ambient music i? genres that historically circumvent cultural trappings. With each album since their inception in the early '90s the group have chipped away at the linguistic and cultural barriers inherent in international rock music. Their breakthrough came with 2003's a Dead Sinking Story, the groundbreaking third album that replaced familiar hardcore breakdowns with the sound of actual emotional breakdowns, and helped blur the lines between more than a few genres.;Track List:1. Guidance;2. Last Hours of Eternity;3. Rain Clouds Running in a Holy Night;4. Pieces of the Moon I Weaved;5. Light and Solitude;6. Dreams Coming to An End;7. Incomplete;8. Worn Heels and the Hands We Hold;9. A Hint and the Incapacity;10. A Breath Clad in Happiness;11. 0 and 1;12. Your Hand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.