- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Enya - Amarantine
- Write a Review
- #K57318 000000000 K57318000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Amarantine is the sixth studio album by Irish singer, songwriter and musician Enya, originally relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Amarantine is the sixth studio album by Irish singer, songwriter and musician Enya, originally released in 2005. Following the release of her compilation box set Only Time - The Collection (2002), Enya took a short break before she started work on a new album in September 2003, her first since A Day Without Rain (2000). Amarantine was recorded in Ireland with her longtime recording partners, arranger and producer Nicky Ryan and his wife, lyricist Roma Ryan. It marks Enya's first album without a song recorded in Gaelic lyrics, and marked her first sung in Japanese and Loxian, a fictional language created by Roma. Amarantine was a commercial success, reaching #8 on the UK Albums Chart and #6 on the Billboard 200 in the United States, where it sold one million copies in it's first month of release.;Track List:1. Less Than a Pearl;2. Amarantine;3. It's in the Rain;4. If I Could Be Where You Are;5. The River Sings;6. Long Long Journey;7. Sumiregusa (Wild Violet);8. Someone Said Goodbye;9. A Moment Lost;10. Drifting;11. Amid the Falling Snow;12. Water Shows the Hidden Heart
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.