- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epicure - Goodbye Girl
- Write a Review
- #K85909 000000000 K85909000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:One of Ballarat's most successful exports, Epicure's sophomore album was a Triple J hit spawning numerous singles featu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:One of Ballarat's most successful exports, Epicure's sophomore album was a Triple J hit spawning numerous singles featuring in the National broadcaster's Hottest 100 including Armies Against Me (#21 in 2003), Life Sentence (#73 in 2003) and Self Destruct in Five (#64 in 2004) The first time, strictly limited release of The Goodbye Girl on double 12" vinyl is released just in time for Record Store Day, and is released through Ballarat's own Heart of the Rat Records.;Track List:1. Goodbye Girl;2. Armies Against Me;3. Firing Squad;4. Sunlight (For Bronwyn);5. So Broken;6. Life Sentence;7. Twelve Months of Winter;8. Clay Pigeons;9. Self Destruct in Five;10. Rainy Day;11. No-One's Listening;12. Distant Seas;13. Over Her Shoulders
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.