- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erasure - Cowboy
- Write a Review
- #K65869 000000000 K65869000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1997 album from the synthpop duo. Cowboy was the eighth studio album by Erasure, prod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1997 album from the synthpop duo. Cowboy was the eighth studio album by Erasure, produced by Gareth Jones and Neil McLellan and marked the band's return to more simplistic three-minute synthpop music. After disappointing sales and chart placing of their previous studio album Erasure, Cowboy returned the duo to the Top 10 of the UK album chart and it contained three singles (two of which hit the UK Top 30). In the U.S., Cowboy greatly improved Erasure's Billboard 200 peak over their previous album and first single "In My Arms" gave them another Hot 100 entry. Sales also improved in Germany, where Cowboy peaked at #34.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.