- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erasure - Erasure
- Write a Review
- #K65870 000000000 K65870000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the duo’s 30th Anniversary. Erasure' is the seventh studio a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the duo’s 30th Anniversary. Erasure' is the seventh studio album by Vince Clarke and Andy Bell, originally released in 1995 and produced by Gareth Jones (Depeche Mode, Wire) and Thomas Fehlmann (The Orb). A double LP, Erasure finds the boys in experimental and introspective form, with lush instrumentation that is undoubtedly influenced by the 1990s dance/electro scene with it's heavy basslines and occasional rave motifs but still uniquely 'Clarkian' in terms of composition. Includes “Fingers & Thumbs (Cold Summer’s Day)”, “Rescue Me”, “Rock Me Gently” and more.;Track List:1. Intro: Guess I'm Into;2. Feeling;3. Rescue Me;4. Sono Luminus;5. Fingers Thumbs (Cold Summer's Day);6. Rock Me Gently;7. Grace;8. Stay with Me;9. Love the Way You Do So;10. Angel;11. I Love You;12. A Long Goodbye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.