- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erasure - Innocents
- Write a Review
- K60530 000000000 K60530000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album by the synthpop duo. This reissue coincides with Erasure’s 30t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album by the synthpop duo. This reissue coincides with Erasure’s 30th Anniversary and features original artwork and packaging. The Innocents was the third proper studio release from Erasure, released in 1988. This album, produced by Stephen Hague, the release that catapulted Erasure to super-stardom in their home country and gave them their long-awaited breakthrough in the U.S. The Innocents became the first in a string of #1 albums by Erasure in the UK, turning double platinum, with sales over 600,000. Thanks to heavy exposure on MTV, it also spawned two major Billboard Hot 100 hits, a Top 50 placing on the Billboard 200 and Platinum album certification in the U.S. According To Nielsen SoundScan,;Track List:1. A Little Respect;2. Ship of Fools;3. Phantom Bride;4. Chains of Love;5. Hallowed Ground;6. Sixty-Five Thousand;7. Heart of Stone;8. Yahoo!;9. Imagination;10. Witch in the Ditch;11. Weight of the World;12. When I Needed You;13. River Deep Mountain High
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.