- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erasure - Nightbird
- Write a Review
- #K61669 000000000 K61669000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. The celebration of Erasure's (Andy Bell and Vince Clarke) 30th anniversary continues in the fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. The celebration of Erasure's (Andy Bell and Vince Clarke) 30th anniversary continues in the fall of 2016 with the next installment of 180-gram vinyl catalog reissues which includes Other People's Songs (2003), Nightbird (2005), Union Street (2006), and Light at the End of the World (2007). Light At The End Of The World is Erasure's thirteenth studio album and it contains some of the band's most anthemic work. Big production by Gareth Jones resulted in a kind of synth-pop grandeur that borders on techno in places, with the catchy hooks that have become synonymous with Erasure throughout their career. Originally released in 2007, the album made the UK Top 30 and spawned two Top 40 singles: "Sunday Girl" and "I Could Fall In Love With You," both soulful upbeat tracks with huge choruses. Light At The End Of The World was the third Erasure studio album not to be released on vinyl, so this special reissue is the very first time the record has been made available as an LP. Erasure is one of the UK's most enduring award-winning songwriting duos. The BRIT and Ivor Novello winning pair have released a staggering number of albums, including 5 UK No. 1's and 17 top 10 singles (35 singles charted in the UK Top 40). Caitlin Moran of The Times exclaimed, "Let's face it - there is nothing Kraftwerk did that Erasure didn't do better, for longer, and while wearing a blue sequinned cowboy hat and chaps.";Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.