- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erasure - Wonderland
- Write a Review
- #K70695 000000000 K70695000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 30th Anniversary 180gm vinyl LP pressing. What if Depeche Mode just wanted to dance? Wonderland is the classic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 30th Anniversary 180gm vinyl LP pressing. What if Depeche Mode just wanted to dance? Wonderland is the classic 1986 debut of Erasure, formed by songwriter/synth player Vince Clarke and singer Andy Bell. Produced by Flood, Wonderland is accessible and catchy synth pop, but also sharp, emotionally charged and redolent of heartache. Erasure delivered massive hits in the UK and the US with radio and club staples like 'Oh L'Amour' and 'Who Needs Love Like That.' Vince Clarke was a groundbreaking synth-pop pioneer before Wonderland. Prior to forming Erasure, Clarke wrote nearly all of songs on Depeche Mode's iconic first album, Speak and Spell, before moving on to form Yazoo with Alison Moyet (Yaz in the US). Remarkably Clarke found Andy Bell by placing a newspaper ad. The flamboyant Bell was among pop's first openly gay stars, and his high-pitched voice has a soulful power that's an arresting complement to Clarke's inspired melodies.;Track List:1. Who Needs Love Like That;2. Reunion;3. Cry So Easy;4. Senseless;5. Heavenly Action;6. Say What;7. Love Is a Loser;8. March on Down the Line;9. My Heart... So Blue;10. Oh L'amour;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.