- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erasure - World Be Gone
- Write a Review
- #K66484 000000000 K66484000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Erasure (Andy Bell and Vince Clarke) has always been adept at examining politics. It's just, perhaps...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Erasure (Andy Bell and Vince Clarke) has always been adept at examining politics. It's just, perhaps, we were too busy dancing to register and contemplate the deeper meaning behind many of their classic songs, or perhaps world events just feel so much more intense right now. World Be Gone (the follow up to 2014's The Violet Flame), sees the band in an altogether more thoughtful and reflective mood. It's less bombastic than it's predecessor, love is still the focus but recent political upheavals have also left their mark. From the pounding beats of the album opener (and first single), "Love You To The Sky," the listener is immediately enveloped in Erasure at their optimistic best with a soaring chorus that fills the room with love and promise. On "World Be Gone," recent political upheavals are given a thoughtful examination and, as highlighted on the painted artwork showing a ship's masthead rising up from being submerged in the stormy waters, Erasure are looking ahead, towards an expectant future which points towards love as evidenced on the buoyant closer "Just A Little Love".;Track List:1. Love You to the Sky 4:26;2. Be Careful What You Wish for! 3:21;3. World Be Gone 3:39;4. A Bitter Parting 3:13;5. Still It's Not Over 4:03;6. Take Me Out of Myself 4:34;7. Sweet Summer Loving 3:55;8. Oh What a World 4:15;9. Lousy Sum of Nothing 4:12;10. Just a Little Love 3:34
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.