- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erasure - World Beyond
- Write a Review
- L32432 000000000 L32432000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Following on from the release of World Be Gone in May of 2017, Erasure (Andy Bell and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Following on from the release of World Be Gone in May of 2017, Erasure (Andy Bell and Vince Clarke) release this companion piece. World Beyond is a completely re-recorded version of World Be Gone featuring classical interpretations of the tracks. Late last year, Andy Bell traveled to Brussels to re-record the album with The Echo Collective, a Belgian based classical music ensemble who have worked with A Winged Victory for the Sullen, Stars of the Lid, Johann Johannsson and more. At the crossroads between the three classic re-orchestrations of The Two-Ring Circus (1987) and the intimate acoustic formula of Union Street (2006), this album is entirely instrumented by Echo Collective with violin, viola cello, piano, harp, vibraphone and glockenspiel. World Beyond is produced by Echo Collective and mixed by Gareth Jones.;Track List:1. Oh What a World;2. Be Careful What You Wish for!;3. World Be Gone;4. A Bitter Parting;5. Still It's Not Over;6. Take Me Out of Myself;7. Sweet Summer Loving;8. Love You to the Sky;9. Lousy Sum of Nothing;10. Just a Little Love (World Beyond)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.