- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ereb Altor - By Honour
- Write a Review
- #K85668 000000000 K85668000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. This secretive Swedish epic metal band was formed in the early '90s by Mats and Ragnar, the two foun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. This secretive Swedish epic metal band was formed in the early '90s by Mats and Ragnar, the two founding members of Ereb Altor. With Bathory's inspirational anthems as their spiritual foundation they set out to create an own branch of the so called epic viking metal genre. However a few years after the inception of the band it went on hiatus and only after more than a decade Mats and Ragnar decided to breathe new life into their sleeping beauty. A recording was done late 2003 with some of the over ten years old songs (slightly modified). The demo was named Awakening. The songs were put online for people to listen and it was also pressed in approximately 100 copies with a color layout. The response was great but nevertheless a proper album was never unleashed, and the years passed... But in early 2007 Mats and Ragnar heeded the call from the one eyed old man and went into studio Apocalypse in Gävle to record a full-length album, without having a record deal, hoping that someone was willing to release it. Put simply if you have the slightest affinity for musical grandeur, By Honour will put a berserker's grin on your face!;Track List:1. Perennial;2. Awakening;3. By Honour;4. Winter Wonderland;5. Dark Nymph;6. Wizard;7. Ereb Altor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.