- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric - ERIC
- Write a Review
- #L27186 000000000 L27186000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In the late 1960s, amidst ubiquitous national protest over the Vietnam War and racial injustice, a h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In the late 1960s, amidst ubiquitous national protest over the Vietnam War and racial injustice, a high school rock band - comprised of both black and white musicians - took the stage and became the voice of a generation for their small Midwest town of Marion, Ohio. Originally released as a limited pressing in 1970, Eric's only studio album stands out as a totally unique sonic experience - While recorded on 4-track tape with sparse instrumentation, it still manages to sound ornate - A cosmic and echoing expression of youthful passion propelled by the precocious songwriting and guitar talent of frontman Willie Creagh (now Phoenix) who, to this day, continues to perform to crowds of dedicated local fans. Considered one of the rarest and most sought-after private press records among serious collectors, original copies have sold for as much as $1,500. Newly re-mastered from a mint copy of the original LP, it is now available for all to hear - nearly half a century after it's initial release.;Track List:1. Bye Cowgirl;2. Satcho's Revival;3. Goldrush;4. Sunshine Heartache;5. Waiting;6. Be Good to Your Woman;7. April;8. Last Summers Dream;9. Somewhere There Is Music;10. Morning Lighthouse;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.