- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Bachmann - Eric Bachmann
- Write a Review
- #K75721 000000000 K75721000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. On the heels of a celebrated Archers of Loaf reunion and the long-awaited ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. On the heels of a celebrated Archers of Loaf reunion and the long-awaited vinyl reissue of the first two Crooked Fingers albums, Eric Bachmann returns with a self-titled album that looks ahead to his future. "To me, the '90s were for the Archers... The 2000s were for Crooked Fingers, " says Bachmann. "I feel like now - in 2015, 2016 - it's time to metamorphose. When you do this for a long time, you feel a strong pull to reinvent things from time to time, or at least to reconfigure them. There is resistance, of course, from many places to remain the same. But after a while the dam breaks and the compulsion to change becomes overwhelming. You just have to do it or you sort of feel like you're not being true to yourself." Inspired to write an album on the piano by friend Todd Fink from The Faint, Eric consciously bid farewell to the "personas" of his past. Eric Bachmann builds around the one truth Eric has found in his years of travel: "Places do not offer a sense of home for me. People do." Gospel -like vocal arrangements, pedal steel, and a song he "stole" from his wife Liz Durrett all combine to make this the most assured and personal album of Bachmann's career.;Track List:1. Belong to You;2. Mercy;3. Masters of the Deal;4. Modern Drugs;5. Dreaming;6. Separation Fright;7. Small Talk;8. Carolina;9. The Old Temptation;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.