- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Clapton - Clapton
- Write a Review
- #K76494 000000000 K76494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the guitar Icon. Co-produced by long-time collaborator Doyle Bram hall II, Cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the guitar Icon. Co-produced by long-time collaborator Doyle Bram hall II, Clapton features an all star cast of musical collaborations started with the legendary JJ Cale, drummer Jim Keltner, bassist Willie Weeks, and keyboardist Walt Richmond-and the sessions later added guests including Steve Winwood, Wynton Marsalis, Sheryl Crow, Allen Toussaint, and Derek Trucks. Clapton created a collection that touches on everything from century-old traditional brass bands to little-known Country Blues to brand-new originals. The result is both relaxed and revelatory, and unlike anything the guitarist has done in his legendary career.;Track List:1. Travelin' Alone;2. Rockin' Chair;3. River Runs Deep;4. Judgement Day;5. How Deep Is the Ocean;6. My Very Good Friend the Milkman;7. Can't Hold Out Much Longer;8. That's No Way to Get Along;9. Everything Will Be Alright;10. Diamonds Made from Rain;11. When Somebody Thinks You're Wonderful;12. Hard Times Blues;13. Run Back to Your Side;14. Autumn Leaves
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.