- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Clapton - Every Little Thing
- Write a Review
- K80073 000000000 K80073000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:Along with the commissioned Marley remixes, it includes the album version from The connection between Eric Clapton and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:Along with the commissioned Marley remixes, it includes the album version from The connection between Eric Clapton and Bob Marley runs deep. Slowhand's 1974 version of "I Shot the Sheriff" is perhaps the most famed reggae cover of all-time, and the song that gave Marley s music some of it's earliest mainstream exposure in the U.S. Well, things have come full circle as Marley sons Damian and Stephen have gone and remixed a track off of Clapton s 2013 LP, entitled Old Sock. The original track, called "Every Little Thing," has a bit of a reggae flavor in addition to being an obvious reference to "Three Little Birds." The Marley crew have gone ahead and do what they do, turning the track into a full-on, one-drop reggae tune.;Track List:1. Every Little Thing (Steppers Mix By Damian Stephen Marley) 4:34;2. Every Little Thing (One Drop Mix By Damian Stephen Marley) 4:33
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.