- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Clapton - Live Album Collection
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K66895 000000000 K66895000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Eric Clapton -"Eric Clapton: The Live Album Collection" - Eric Clapton needs little by way of an introduction, a solo a...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Eric Clapton -"Eric Clapton: The Live Album Collection" - Eric Clapton needs little by way of an introduction, a solo artist in his own right as well as a member of the Yardbirds, Cream and Derek & The Dominos. He has been the recipient of 17 Grammy Awards, 1 Brit Award and 1 Bafta. This live album collection brings together all of Eric Clapton's live albums from his Polydor/RSO label recorded period between 1970 - 1980. Each LP reissue is housed together in a full color rigid slipcase.;Track List:1. Why Does Love Got to Be So Sad;2. Got to Get Better in a Little While;3. Let It Rain;4. Presence of the Lord;5. Tell the Truth;6. Bottle of Red Wine;7. Roll It Over;8. Blues Power / Have You Ever Loved a Woman;9. Badge;10. Roll It Over;11. Presence of the Lord;12. Pearly Queen;13. After Midnight;14. Little Wing;15. Have You Ever Loved a Woman;16. Presence of the Lord;17. Drifting Blues;18. Can't Find My Way Home;19. Rambling on My Mind;20. Further on Up the Road;21. Tulsa Time;22. Early in the Morning;23. Lay Down Sally;24. Wonderful Tonight;25. If I Don't Be There By Morning;26. Worried Life Blues;27. All Our Past Times;28. After Midnight;29. Double Trouble;30. Setting Me Up;31. Blues Power;32. Rambling on My Mind;33. Have You Ever Loved a Woman;34. Cocaine;35. Further on Up the Road;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.