- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Clapton - Live In San Diego (with Special Guest JJ Cale)
- K57344 000000000 K57344000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2016 live archive release from the rock legend. On March 15, 2007, Eric Clapton's world tour ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2016 live archive release from the rock legend. On March 15, 2007, Eric Clapton's world tour stopped at San Diego's iPayOne Center (originally the San Diego Sports Arena and now the Valley View Casino Center). The band lineup for the tour continues to be a firm fan-favorite, with Derek Trucks and Doyle Bramhall II on guitars, Chris Stainton and Tim Carmon on keyboards, Willie Weeks on bass, Steve Jordan on drums and backing vocalists Michelle John and Sharon White. During the set, EC's long-time musical inspiration, JJ Cale, sat in for five songs, including three from their Grammy-Award winning album, The Road To Escondido, released in 2006.;Track List:1. Tell the Truth (All Tracks Live in San Diego);2. Key to the Highway;3. Got to Get Better in a Little While;4. Little Wing;5. Anyday;6. Anyway the Wind Blows (With Special Guest JJ Cale);7. After Midnight (With JJ Cale);8. Who Am I Telling You? (With JJ Cale);9. Don't Cry Sister (With JJ Cale);10. Cocaine (With JJ Cale);11. Motherless Children;12. Little Queen of Spades;13. Further on Up the Road;14. Wonderful Tonight (Live in San Diego);15. Layla;16. Crossroads
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.