- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Clapton - Me & Mr Johnson
- Write a Review
- #K62438 000000000 K62438000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 album from the veteran British guitarist. Clapton covers 14 of the 29 songs mythic blues...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 album from the veteran British guitarist. Clapton covers 14 of the 29 songs mythic bluesman Robert Johnson wrote and recorded in his lifetime. For fans of deep Blues, it doesn't get any better than this. After the success of Clapton's first two traditional Blues albums-1994's Grammy-winning, triple-platinum, #1 pop FROM THE CRADLE, and 2000's Grammy-winning, double-platinum, #3 charting RIDING WITH THE KING collaboration with B.B. King- ME AND MR. JOHNSON finds Clapton once more at the crossroads of Blues and Rock.;Track List:1. When You Got a Good Friend;2. Little Queen of Spades;3. They're Red Hot;4. Me and the Devil Blues;5. Traveling Riverside Blues;6. Last Fair Deal Gone Down;7. Stop Breakin' Down Blues;8. Milkcow's Calf Blues;9. Kind Hearted Woman Blues;10. Come on in My Kitchen;11. If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day;12. Love in Vain;13. 32-20 Blues;14. Hell Hound on My Trail;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.