- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Clapton - Money and Cigarettes
- Write a Review
- #K67218 000000000 K67218000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/27/2010;Notes:Money and Cigarettes marked several important turning points in Eric Clapton's recording career: his debut release on h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/27/2010;Notes:Money and Cigarettes marked several important turning points in Eric Clapton's recording career: his debut release on his own Duck imprint the first album he made after giving up drinking and marked his working with new players (with the exception of second guitarist Albert Lee) including Stax Records veteran bassist Donald "Duck" Dunn and Muscle Shoals drummer Roger Hawkins, also bringing in guest guitarist Ry Cooder. His new songs reflected on his changed condition, with "Ain't Going Down," a thinly veiled musical rewrite of the Jimi Hendrix arrangement of "All Along the Watchtower," serving as a statement of purpose that declared, "I've still got something left to say." Other notable hits include "The Shape You're In" the acoustic ballad "Pretty Girl" and covers of Sleepy John Estes' "Everybody Oughta Make a Change" (significantly placed as the album's leadoff track), Albert King's "Crosscut Saw," and Johnny Otis' "Crazy Country Hop." This vinyl version is pressed on 180 gram.;Track List:1. Everybody Ought to Make a Change;2. Shape You're in;3. Ain't Going Down;4. I've Got a Rock 'N' Roll Heart;5. Man Overboard;6. Pretty Girl;7. Man in Love;8. Crosscut Saw;9. Slow Down Linda;10. Crazy Country Hop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.