- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Gales - Good for Sumthin
- Write a Review
- #K54786 000000000 K54786000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Eric Gales is a disciple of Jimi Hendrix, Frank Marino, Robin Trower, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Eric Johnson. Yet this ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Eric Gales is a disciple of Jimi Hendrix, Frank Marino, Robin Trower, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Eric Johnson. Yet this new CD is a soul album, filled with hot licks. Gales joins Grammy winning producer and record- ing artist Raphael Saadiq. Good For Sumthin' is also a gritty blues- rock record with a low-down feel, lush gospel harmonies, and sizzling guitar. Lyrically it follows the same path of previous records: semi-autobiographical yarns about rough times and sociopathic women. But Saadiq allows Gales to explore his soul-rock leanings à la "You Give Me Life." "Tonight (I'm Leav- ing)" takes this further with it's deep funk and extroverted guitar, while the acoustic "Show Me How" displays Gales' smoother side. His cover of "Miss You" by the Rolling Stones is a pleasant surprise, while his backing band simmers in a deep pocket of unadulterated funkiness throughout. Gales cuts heads with Zakk Wylde on "Steep Climb," then finds his moment of Zen on "E2 (Note For Note)" with his spiritual leader Eric Johnson. Throughout, Gales burns like napalm. - Oscar Jordan.;Track List:1. Come a Long Way;2. 1019;3. Going Back to Memphis;4. Good for Sumthin;5. Six Deep;6. You Give Me Life;7. Heaven S Gate;8. Tonight (I M Leaving);9. Show Me How;10. Miss You;11. Steep Climb Feat. Zakk Wylde;12. E2 (Note for Note) Feat. Eric Johnson
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.