- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eric Sardinas & Big Motor - Boomerang
- Write a Review
- #K82909 000000000 K82909000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Boomerang is the third offering from Eric Sardinas & Big Motor. It marks the trio's recording debut with drummer Bryan ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Boomerang is the third offering from Eric Sardinas & Big Motor. It marks the trio's recording debut with drummer Bryan Keeling, a session and touring ace who spent six years with Shooter Jennings & the 357's. Founding bassist Levell Price is back of course, and the band enlists a small and select list of guests on various tracks. Inside the recording's cover sleeve are the words "... dedicated to my friend Johnny Winter. Thank you for the memories.." Winter's influence on Sardinas' playing is incalculable and acknowledged. But on Boomerang, recorded after Winter's death, the music is a direct reflection of his unruly good-time spirit. Check the title track where Sardinas' phrasing combines both early Texas and Delta blues in the intro in the same fashion Winter did. Both acoustic and electrified resonators are placed on stun, wrangling over Price's fuzzed-out choogling bass boogie. Personnel: Eric Sardinas (vocals, steel guitar, resonator guitar, dobro, background vocals) The Hilo Bay Honorary Brigade (kazoo) Bryan Keeling (drums, background vocals) Levell Price, Matt Gruber (background vocals). Eric is from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.;Track List:1. Run Devil Run;2. Boomerang;3. Tell Me You’re Mine;4. Morning Glory;5. Bad Boy Blues;6. If You Don’t Love Me;7. Trouble;8. Long Gone;9. How Many More Years;10. Heavy Loaded;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.