- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernest Ansermet - Falla the Three Cornered Hat
- #K83418 000000000 K83418000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/25/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) This timeless gem is performed by L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande, conducted by Ernest Ansermet. This is a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/25/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) This timeless gem is performed by L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande, conducted by Ernest Ansermet. This is a performance to be known as 'one of the greats. The composition, Three-Cornered Hat was premiered by Ansermet, and with it's lively rhythms, subtle narratives, dynamic development, and vivid contrast and tone-colors, this version is a masterly performance that none other appears able to exceed. The performance illustrates an ethnic taste that is rich in wild beauty in a truly vivid and dynamic way, while highlighting the lyricism of Falla's music in a sophisticated, uncompromising manner. The solo singing by the young Berganza is also worth listening to. Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.