- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erroll Garner - Ready Take One
- Write a Review
- K57662 000000000 K57662000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 collection from the jazz legend. Erroll Garner was one of the great A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 collection from the jazz legend. Erroll Garner was one of the great American Jazz pianists of the 20th century, yet very few know his name or his music. On Ready Take One, listeners are treated to a rare peek behind the studio doors, with revealing conversation between Garner, his quartet, and longtime manager/producer Martha Glaser included between many of the songs. As pianist/producer Geri Allen writes, "a kind of fifth member of the band, Glaser would support Erroll Garner in the moment of the creative act", as evidenced by the title of the album, a direct reference to Glaser's steady refrain of, "Ready, take one". Ready Take One features six never before released original Garner compositions, including the infectious "Wild Music" and beautiful ballad, "Back To You". Recorded during a prolific five-year period beginning in 1967, all 14 songs on Ready Take One are previously unreleased, having only recently been discovered after nearly 50 years.;Track List:1. High Wire - 3:48;2. I Want to Be Happy - 3:01;3. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) - 5:03;4. Sunny - 3:19;5. 222 Wild Music - 5:07;6. Caravan - 6:24;7. Back to You - 5:25;8. 333 Night and Day - 4:25;9. Chase Me - 2:57;10. Satin Doll - 5:52;11. Latin Digs - 5:28;12. 444 Stella By Starlight - 4:50;13. Down Wylie Avenue - 5:30;14. Misty - 4:53;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.