- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Escape the Fate - I Am Human
- Write a Review
- L31667 000000000 L31667000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. I Am Human sees Escape the Fate at their most raw, real, and relatable. Produced by Grammy-nominated...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. I Am Human sees Escape the Fate at their most raw, real, and relatable. Produced by Grammy-nominated super producer Howard Benson (My Chemical Romance, Adam Lambert), the record simultaneously marks an evolution in the band's sound and brings them back to the excitement of their roots. "We're getting older, and we're changing - so our music should change with us," singer Craig Mabbitt says, "At the same time, we rediscovered what made us who we are. I felt like I was 17-years-old again. I haven't been this excited to release something since I first joined the band and we put out This War Is Ours." "Empire" is what guitarist Kevin Thrasher describes as "their own party anthem with a dark undertone." A thick bombastic riff and handclap rises from airy electronics as Mabbitt croons.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.