- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Escape the Fate - Ungrateful
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K64570 000000000 K64570000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/14/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Las Vegas-based Post-Hardcore band. Ungrateful was produced ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/14/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Las Vegas-based Post-Hardcore band. Ungrateful was produced by John Feldmann, who also produced the band's second album This War Is Ours. It is also the first album without bassist Max Green, and features his replacement TJ Bell (ex-Motionless in White) and new full-time member Michael Money on rhythm guitar.;Track List:1. Ungrateful;2. Until We Die;3. Live Fast Die Beautiful;4. Forget About Me;5. You're Insane;6. Chemical Love;7. Picture Perfect;8. Risk It All;9. Desire;10. One for the Money;11. Fire It Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.