- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESG - Step Off
- Write a Review
- #K73899 000000000 K73899000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited pink vinyl colored vinyl LP pressing of this 2002 release including digital download. Pumping their way out of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited pink vinyl colored vinyl LP pressing of this 2002 release including digital download. Pumping their way out of the South Bronx of New York in the early '80s, this rhythm and dance-punk outfit made unforgettable funk that was also unusually rooted in post-punk. This powerhouse of raw and cutting edge music ultimately made them ahead of their time. ESG enjoyed success sharing stages with PiL and Gang Of Four and have been heavily sampled as many musicians including TLC, Wu-Tang Clan, Beastie Boys and Liars. This is band-approved reissue of Step Off includes artwork from award nominated illustrator Hannah Alice, who recently gained critical praise for her work on the Bert Jansch reissue of Avocet. "ESG's fusion of sweet soul and punk attitude with an intuitive understanding of dance music remains."-The Guardian. "This is still funk with an alien otherworldliness the likes of which George Clinton never envisioned, stripped to it's barest essentials for maximum impact." - All Music. "ESG are as cool as ever." The Guardian.;Track List:1. Be Good to Me;2. Talk It;3. It's Not Me;4. Six Pack;5. Step Off;6. Sensual Intentions;7. My Street;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.