- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Esperanza Spalding - Emily's D+Evolution
- K54875 000000000 K54875000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the acclaimed jazz artist. Esperanza Spalding presents Emily's D+Evolution, a rekind...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the acclaimed jazz artist. Esperanza Spalding presents Emily's D+Evolution, a rekindling of her childhood interest in theater, poetry and movement, which delves into a broader concept of performance. Taking a new approach to her on-stage persona, the remarkable Spalding taps into new creative energy, delivering musical vignettes inspired during a "sleepless night of full moon inspiration." As she puts it, "Emily is my middle name, and I'm using this fresh persona as my inner navigator. This project is about going back and reclaiming un-cultivated curiosity, and using it as a compass to move forward and expand. My hope for this group is to create a world around each song, there are a lot of juicy themes and stories in the music. We will be staging the songs as much as we play them, using characters, video, and the movement of our bodies.";Track List:1. Good Lava 3:37;2. Unconditional Love 3:46;3. Judas 4:09;4. Earth to Heaven 3:49;5. One 3:17;6. Rest in Pleasure 4:57;7. Ebony and Ivy 4:20;8. Noble Nobles 3:31;9. Farewell Dolly 2:07;10. Elevate or Operate 4:03;11. Funk the Fear 5:04;12. I Want It Now 2:51;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.