- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ethan Gruska - Slowmotionary
- Write a Review
- #K76663 000000000 K76663000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Ethan Gruska's 2017 solo debut, the luminous Slowmotionary, embraces a range of sounds and styles, w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Ethan Gruska's 2017 solo debut, the luminous Slowmotionary, embraces a range of sounds and styles, with influences from jazz and folk to ambient and alternative, Slowmotionary integrates everything into a whole that is original, idiosyncratic, and embraces it's own imperfections. "I really tried to let that humanity in and to not only leave these quirky blemishes in, but to highlight them," says Gruska. "I didn't want perfect. I wanted true. I wanted honest." He made room for a little serendipity in his creative process, sensing that too calculated an approach would diminish the impact of the music. That spontaneity provided a wonderful counterpoint to his thoughtful and revealing lyrics. Showcasing Gruska's hushed vocals and subtle arrangements, these songs resonate with the intimacy of an internal monologue, as though we're sharing in his darkest worries.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.