- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etta James - 19 Greatest Hits-At Last
- Write a Review
- #K55794 000000000 K55794000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Etta James (born James Etta Hawkins January 25, 1938 - January 20, 2012) was an American singer. Her style spanned a v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Etta James (born James Etta Hawkins January 25, 1938 - January 20, 2012) was an American singer. Her style spanned a variety of music genres including blues, R&B, soul, rock and roll, jazz and gospel. Starting her career in 1954, she gained fame with hits such as "The Wallflower", "At Last", "Tell Mama", "Something's Got a Hold on Me", and "I'd Rather Go Blind" for which she wrote the lyrics. She faced a number of personal problems, including drug addiction, before making a musical resurgence in the late 1980s with the album Seven Year Itch. James is regarded as having bridged the gap between rhythm and blues and rock and roll, and was the winner of six Grammys and 17 Blues Music Awards. She was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993, the Blues Hall of Fame in 2001, and the Grammy Hall of Fame in both 1999 and 2008. Rolling Stone ranked James number 22 on their list of the 100 Greatest Singers of All Time and number 62 on the list of the 100 Greatest Artists.;Track List:1. At Last;2. The Wallflower;3. All I Could Do Was Cry;4. Spoonful (With Harvey Fuqua);5. My Dearest Darling;6. Fools Rush In;7. Somethng's Got A Hold On Me;8. Seven Day Fool;9. How Do You Speak To An Angel;10. Trust In Me;11. Don't Cry Baby;12. Stop The Wedding;13. Fool That I Am;14. Good Rockin' Daddy;15. Next Door To The Blues;16. If I Can't Have You (with Harvey Fuqua);17. It's Too Soon To Know;18. Would It Make Any Difference To You;19. Dream
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.