- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etta James - Etta James
- Write a Review
- #K64393 000000000 K64393000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:After the huge success of the first two albums "At Last!" & "The Se-cond Time Around", Etta James in 1962 suddenly beca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:After the huge success of the first two albums "At Last!" & "The Se-cond Time Around", Etta James in 1962 suddenly became THE Queen of the Soul Music and this record, originally released on Argo Records, has shored up her fame paving the way to her ascent to the stardom.;Track List:1. Waiting for Charlie to Come Home;2. Guess Again;3. A Lover's Mourn;4. You Can Count on Me;5. If I Can't Have You;6. Something's Got a Hold on Me;7. My Dear;8. Nobody But You;9. Let Me Know;10. Spoonful;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.