- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etta James - Rocks the House
- Write a Review
- #K61171 000000000 K61171000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP pressing including bonus tracks. Best known for the lush 1961 rendition of the ballad 'At Last', ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP pressing including bonus tracks. Best known for the lush 1961 rendition of the ballad 'At Last', she is also celebrated for having recorded one of the best live albums of all time, ROCKS THE HOUSE. Recorded in 1963 at the New Era Club in Nashville, James is captured at her performance peak. The foundation for her reputation as a fiery no-hold's-barred performer was firmly established in this recording. Including three bonus tracks which have only ever been released previously on CD.;Track List:1. Something's Got a Hold on Me;2. Baby What You Want Me to Do;3. What'd I Say;4. Money (That's What I Want);5. Seven Day Fool;6. Sweet Little Angel;7. Ooh Poo Pah Doo;8. Woke Up This Morning;9. Ain't That Lovin' You Baby;10. All I Could Do Is Cry;11. I Just Want to Make Love to You;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.