- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etta James - Tell Mama
- Write a Review
- K55385 000000000 K55385000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:'Tell Mama' by Etta James was originally released in 1968 and it put her back in the top 10 with the single 'Tell Mama'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:'Tell Mama' by Etta James was originally released in 1968 and it put her back in the top 10 with the single 'Tell Mama'. Produced by Rick Hall at FAME Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama this album is a stone cold soul - blues classic from start to finish.;Track List:1. Tell Mama 2:20;2. I'd Rather Go Blind 2:33;3. Watch Dog 2:06;4. Love Of My Man 2:37;5. I'm Gonna Take What He's Got 2:32;6. The Same Rope 2:39;7. Security 2:44;8. Steal Away 2:19;9. My Mother In Law 2:20;10. Don't Lose Your Good Thing 2:26;11. It Hurts Me So Much 2:34;12. Just A Little Bit 2:11;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.