- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etta Jones - Don't Go to Strangers
- Write a Review
- #K73801 000000000 K73801000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Etta should not have been a stranger to anyone when this 1960 LP came out: she'd been singing with the likes of Earl Hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Etta should not have been a stranger to anyone when this 1960 LP came out: she'd been singing with the likes of Earl Hines since the '40s. But she was greeted like an overnight sensation when this, her Prestige debut, came out. It's Top 40 title track joins her exquisite readings of All the Way: Bye Bye Blackbird: On the Street Where You Live: Where or When: If I Had You, and more! 120-gram. Fantasy.;Track List:1. Yes Sir That's My Baby;2. Don't Go to Strangers;3. I Love Paris;4. Fine Mellow;5. Where or When;6. If I Had You;7. On the Street Where You Live;8. Something to Remember You By;9. Bye Bye Blackbird;10. All the Way
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.