- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Europe - Final Countdown
- Write a Review
- #K60508 000000000 K60508000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Final Countdown was the third studio album by the Swed...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Final Countdown was the third studio album by the Swedish hard rock band Europe, and one of the most glorious launches in history. Released in 1986, the album was a huge commercial success selling over three million units in the United States alone, peaking at #8 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart and reaching high positions in charts worldwide. Recorded at Powerplay Studios in Zürich, Switzerland, the band worked with American producer Kevin Elson, who had worked with bands like Journey and Lynyrd Skynyrd. 'Rock The Night' and 'Ninja' premiered on the band's Wings of Tomorrow tour in 1984. Five singles were released from the album: 'The Final Countdown', 'Love Chaser', 'Rock the Night', 'Carrie' and 'Cherokee'. The song 'The Final Countdown' was based on an old keyboard riff that Tempest had composed as early as 1981, on a Korg Polysix keyboard he had borrowed from Michaeli. In 1985 bassist John Levén suggested that Tempest should write a song based on that riff. The rest is history.;Track List:1. The Final Countdown;2. Rock the Night;3. Carrie;4. Danger on the Track;5. Ninja;6. Cherokee;7. Time Has Come;8. Heart of Stone;9. On the Loose;10. Love Chaser
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.