- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Europe - War of Kings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K77471 000000000 K77471000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Swedish rock legends Europe will release their 10th album, War of Kings, in March 2015. Recorded at the brand new PanGa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Swedish rock legends Europe will release their 10th album, War of Kings, in March 2015. Recorded at the brand new PanGaia Studios in Stockholm, Sweden, produced by Dave Cobb (Rival Sons) and engineered by John Netti, War of Kings sees the classic rocking quintet confidently creating 11 monstrously melodic, yet hard-hitting, classic rock'n'roll standouts for their fervent global audience. Multiple formats, as a CD digipak, a CD jewel case, a vinyl LP and in digital download format. The album will be released in the UK on March 2nd, Japan on March 4th via JVC, the EU on March 6th and the US on March 10th.;Track List:1. War of Kings Tempest Levén Cobb 4:36;2. Hole in My Pocket Tempest Levén 3:42;3. The Second Day Tempest Michaeli 5:23;4. Praise You Tempest Michaeli Cobb 4:34;5. Nothin' to Ya Tempest Norum Michaeli Levén Haugland 3:54;6. California 405 Tempest Michaeli 4:31;7. Days of Rock 'N' Roll Tempest 3:05;8. Children of the Mind Tempest Michaeli Cobb 4:30;9. Rainbow Bridge Tempest Michaeli 3:16;10. Angels (With Broken Hearts) Tempest Michaeli Norum Levén Haugland Cobb 5:19;11. Light It Up Tempest Norum Levén 6:10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.