- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evan Michael - Acid Anonymous
- Write a Review
- #K80561 000000000 K80561000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:A regular on the NYC circuit, Evan Michael first began DJ'ing and producing while living in Boston. He's since transiti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:A regular on the NYC circuit, Evan Michael first began DJ'ing and producing while living in Boston. He's since transitioned interests to the hidden crevices of house and disco, sampling old records and reworking them for the dancefloor. With several releases on Moodgadget, he's also the curator of Cameo's nascent parties and editor for Brooklyn Bass.;Track List:1. A1. Acid Anonymous (5:41);2. A2. Something's Up with Jack (6:55);3. B1. Fleck (7:26);4. B2. Monarch Migration (6:14)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.