- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Everclear - Sparkle & Fade
- Write a Review
- #K61144 000000000 K61144000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:A combination of the same classic '70s rock that drives Foo Fighters or Queens Of The Stone Age and the melodic punk th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:A combination of the same classic '70s rock that drives Foo Fighters or Queens Of The Stone Age and the melodic punk that inspired Nirvana, Everclear emerged on the pop culture landscape as part of the wave The Pixies and Husker Dü ushered in, a time when abrasive guitars aligned with naked emotional expression to beat back the scourge of vapidity. Everclear shifted the culture alongside bands like Smashing Pumpkins, The Toadies and Weezer all diverse acts who shared a forceful authenticity. Frontman Art Alexakis has been candid about his past. His dad split when he was young. He and his mother lived in housing projects. He lost those closest to him to drugs and suicide and nearly lost himself in both, as well. This isn't the stuff of VH1's Behind The Music - this is the man's life pre-music, a life he's cracked open and explored in his art. It's there in "Heroin Girl," from the band's platinum commercial breakthrough, Sparkle and Fade (1995) and further hit singles "Santa Monica," and "Heartspark Dollar Sign," and it still resonates 20 years later.;Track List:1. Electra Made Me Blind;2. Heroin Girl;3. You Make Me Feel Like a Whore;4. Santa Monica;5. Summerland;6. Strawberry;7. Heartspark Dollarsign;8. The Twistinside;9. Her Brand New Skin;10. Nehalem;11. Queen of the Air;12. Pale Green Stars;13. Chemical Smile;14. My Sexual Life;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.