- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evergreen Terrace - Wolfbiker
- Write a Review
- #K66512 000000000 K66512000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. In celebration of it's 10th anniversary, Metal Blade Records is releasing Evergreen Terrace's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. In celebration of it's 10th anniversary, Metal Blade Records is releasing Evergreen Terrace's magnum opus Wolfbiker (an album which Outburn hailed as being "indeed badass") on vinyl for the very first time! The breakout album debuted on the Billboard Heatseekers Chart at #13 and at #34 on the Billboard Independent Albums Chart in 2007. Hailing from Jacksonville, FL Evergreen Terrace has been blazing their own path through melodic hardcore for over a decade now. Anchored by guitarist/vocalist Craig Chaney's clean singing and catchy hooks, punctuated by lead singer Andrew Carey's vicious screamed vocals, the five-piece produces a blistering combination of melodic hardcore, metal and punk-rock here.;Special Attributes:BLACK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.