- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Every Time I Die - Ex Lives
- Write a Review
- K59921 000000000 K59921000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus tracks. 2012 album from Buffalo, NY's brutal metallic Punk ensemble. Ex Lives was prod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus tracks. 2012 album from Buffalo, NY's brutal metallic Punk ensemble. Ex Lives was produced by the renowned Joe Barresi (Tool, the Melvins, Queens of the Stone Age) and offers an unrelenting onslaught of ingeniously composed and furiously executed cathartic Hardcore. Ex Lives sees Every Time I Die further tempering their aggression while experimenting with new instrumentation.;Track List:1. Underwater Bimbos from Outer Space;2. Holy Book of Dilemma;3. A Wild Shameless Plain;4. Typical Miracle;5. I Suck (Blood);6. Partying Is Such Sweet Sorrow;7. The Low Road Has No Exits;8. Revival Mode;9. Drag King;10. Touch Yourself;11. Indian Giver;12. Underwater Bimbos from Outer Space;13. Holy Book of Dilemma;14. A Wild Shameless Plain;15. Typical Miracle;16. I Suck (Blood);17. Partying Is Such Sweet Sorrow;18. The Low Road Has No Exits;19. Revival Mode;20. Drag King;21. Touch Yourself;22. Indian Giver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.