- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown
- Write a Review
- #K59880 000000000 K59880000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Buffalo's magnificently brutal metallic punk ensemble Every Time I Die present FROM PARTS UNKNOWN. The 2014 album was p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Buffalo's magnificently brutal metallic punk ensemble Every Time I Die present FROM PARTS UNKNOWN. The 2014 album was produced by hard music legend Kurt Ballou, guitarist of Converge, who has helmed recent buzz albums from Kvelertak, Nails, and High on Fire, and offers an unrelenting onslaught of ingeniously composed and furiously executed cathartic hardcore. This is the band's highly anticipated follow up to 2012's raging masterwork EX LIVES. From the syncopated chaos of the opening salvo 'The Great Secret' to the melodic mosh of 'Old Light' as close as ETID have ever come to a radio-friendly unit shifter from Parts Unknown sees Every Time I Die pushing the limits of their own sound.;Track List:1. The Great Secret;2. Pelican of the Desert;3. Decayin with the Boys;4. Overstayer;5. If There Is Room to Move Things Move;6. Moor;7. Exometrium;8. Thirst;9. Old Light;10. All Structures Are Unstable;11. El Dorado;12. Idiot
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.