- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ex-Cult - Negative Growth
- Write a Review
- #K65967 000000000 K65967000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Memphis punks. Negative Growth was recorded by frontman Chris Shaw's GØGGS ban...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Memphis punks. Negative Growth was recorded by frontman Chris Shaw's GØGGS bandmate Ty Segall in Los Angeles. Says Shaw: "In the year of the snitch, there are forces beyond your control that keep you up at night. Ghost notions that swirl around your room while you sleep. Your own pillow laughing right in your face while you fight for an hour of rest. Voices whisper from the corner, telling you everything you never wanted to hear. Negative Growth, our third album, is dedicated to fear and deception. This collection of songs was conceived in Memphis and finalized in Los Angeles, with the help of our family doctor Ty Segall. It was created in February 2016, when we traded Memphis misery for a week of California sunshine. Negative Growth is a nine-track nightmare, a death trip in the crystal ship. The institution known as In The Red Records will do the honors. The Hollywood Heat Seeker takes ten years off your life.";Track List:1. Mr. Investigator;2. Attention Ritual;3. Let You in;4. Government Birdcage;5. Dogs Roll in;6. Panic in Pig Park;7. Hollywood Heatseeker;8. Nightmare Zone;9. New Face on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.