- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Excel - The Joke's On You
- Write a Review
- #K62992 000000000 K62992000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Jokes On You is the second album from Venice, CA thrashers Excel. Or...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Jokes On You is the second album from Venice, CA thrashers Excel. Originally released in 1989, this genre smashing classic has been remastered by Brad Boatright for maximum head shredding. Contains "Tapping Into the Emotional Void" which was the song that the band took legal action against Metallica for ripping off for the main riff on "Enter Sandman." The Jokes On You came out a full two years before Metallica's Black Album. Painstakingly and lovingly put together by the band and Southern Lord this is the ultimate archival release. Available on vinyl for the first time since it's original release complete with the previously unreleased bonus track "Blaze Some Hate." A must for fans of the current wave of crossover: Municipal Waste, Power Trip, Toxic Holocaust as well as old-shook fiends into Suicidal Tendencies, The Accused, and Corrosion of Conformity.;Track List:1. Drive;2. Shadow Winds;3. Fired (You're);4. Tapping Into the Emotional Void;5. Affection Blends with Resentment;6. Seeing Insane;7. My Thoughts;8. I Never Denied;9. Message in a Bottle;10. Given Question;11. The Stranger;12. Blaze Some Hate;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.